Half-Day Motorboat Cruise to Venice Lagoon Islands Murano and Burano
Then the excursion will continue to Burano and you will admire the natural environment and the minor islands spread all around you. Your guide will point out the major sights and explain the history and significance of the islands. You will visit a typical lace museum of Burano island - peculiarity of the island -,so you will admire precious laces about XVI and XVII centuries, and buy home made products on special rates.Enjoy some free time in a typical fishing island with colorful contrasts and chocolate-box painted houses!
This involving Murano and Burano tour allows you to discover the two most important Venice lagoon islands in less than five hours while enjoying the fascinating Venetian lagoon.
- Private return boat transfer
- Visit to Burano, Murano as per program
- Visit to a glassmaker workshop in Murano (optional)
- Multilingual tour escort
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals and beverages
- Entrance tickets and optional visits
- What is not specified under "Inclusions"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 20 minutes before the tour departure time.
- The tour is not suitable for wheelchair users. There is a short walk from the meeting point to the point of embarkation.
- The stop in Murano allows you an optional visit to a glass factory with a short demonstration of the art of blown glass, and also some free time. During the stop in Burano you can visit a store of laces or you can enjoy of some free time. If the optional visits in the program are not undertaken, you are strongly required to comply with the timetable set out by the staff: the excursion will head back at the scheduled time, without waiting.
- No credit or refunds will be given in case you do not show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher
- This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you
- Multilingual tour
Not worth the money . Had to listen to several languages. So missed some of the places talked about
Really enjoyed this trip. Glass demonstration was very good. Burano was lovely very relaxing island.enjoyed having a beer on the waters edge waiting for return boat trip. The boat and the guide were good with plenty of information.