Semi-Private Secret Venice with Rialto market & Food and Wine Tour
From there, visit one of the most beautiful little squares (campielli in Venetian) facing the Grand Canal, where in olden times there would have been many oar workshops for the gondolas. Venture through to the Cannareggio district to see one of the oldest churches in Venice that dates from 7th century and was restored in Renaissance times. Relax on a gondola, which crosses the Grand Canal to reach the other side of Venice, where Rialto and San Polo await you.
Explore San Polo's elegant palaces, a complete contrast to the narrow streets, dark passageways, delicate bridges, and tiny courtyards of hidden Venice.
The tour will conclude back by the Rialto bridge.
- Professional guide
- Small group of maximum 10 people
- Light taste of cicchetti and wine
- Shared gondola to cross over the Grand Canal
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. Please make sure to check your email prior departure.
My wife and I loved this tour! It ended up being just the two of us and our tour guide Georgia. You could tell she loves what she does and loves Venice and wants to share it with others. She took us to places we never would have found by ourselves.
With only 3 days in Venice and being seasoned travellers, we opted for something a little less touristy. Very difficult in a city that is virtually wall to wall tourists. Had a very good fortune to meet Cristina at exactly the spot indicated on the instruction. This day were a smaller group only 6 guests, so Cristina got to know us on a first name basis making us feel we were on a private tour. Over the next 4 hours our guide demystified and painted a fascinating picture of Venice, it's people, it's history, and it's status as a city that's a living museum. Highly recommend this tour and more importantly Cristina who really made this special.
Excellent tour in every way! Highly recommend this one.