Independent Florence Day Trip from Venice by High-Speed Train
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giardino di Boboli, Piazza Dei Pitti 1, 50125, Florence Italy
Admire the beautiful statues in the magnificent Boboli gardens
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, Via della Canonica, 1 Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
You cannot miss the stunning view of Florence Cathedral
Pass By: Piazzale Michelangelo, Viale Michelangelo, 50125, Florence Italy
Admire the city view from Florence Piazzale Michelangelo
Stop At: Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122, Florence Italy
Enter the Academy Gallery and have the opportunity to see the famous Michelangelo David
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Palazzo Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, Florence Italy
Site of the political life in Florence, situated in magnificent Piazza della Signoria
Pass By: Ponte Vecchio, 50125, Florence Italy
Unique bridge in all the world.
Stop At: Gallerie Degli Uffizi, Piazzale degli Uffizi 6, 50122, Florence Italy
Florentine museum with famous paintings and sculptures as Venere di Botticelli
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Loggia dei Lanzi, Piazza della Signoria, 50121, Florence Italy
Open sky museum, admire the sculptures and the art in Florence city.
- Walking tour with a professional local guide
- Tasting of salami at Mercato Centrale (only from 1st of April till 31st of October)
- High-speed roundtrip train tickets
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Giardino di Boboli
- Entry/Admission - Galleria dell'Accademia
- Entry/Admission - Gallerie Degli Uffizi
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- You will receive documents and tickets by email or at your Venice hotel, so please make sure to advise your hotel name and address at time of booking
- Infant 0/1.99 years old free with no seats reserved
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- The departure of the train may change according to the availability of the train - please make sure to control the train tickets that we send you.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Would have given it 5 stars if there was an option to have the train ride include a fully guided tour rather than the on/off bus. Florence is very small that you can walk it yourself. Also, if there was an option to leave from Florence back to Venice earlier rather than the last train out around 930PM, that would have been a plus. The public buses in Venice stop at midnight.
First and foremost, I want to give Viator 5 stars for all they did to help with our trip. Three stars is only because of the Hop on/Hop off Services. We were on our honeymoon and planned a day in Florence. Their was an issue with the train however, Viator was very accommodating and fixed the problem. When we arrived it was raining. Because of this the Hop on/Hop Off Buses the representative said they oversold and would not help us were only running one bus per line. We ended up having to pay for public transportation. This is not Viator's fault but it was so frustrating to have to deal with something that you paid for with no help from the vendor.
Great trip to Florence! Florence has many more things than it is possible to see in one day, so a second day would have been best.
Fantastic day well organized.