Morning Walking Tour of Venice Plus Gondola Ride
The tour begins at one of the most famous landmarks in Venice, St.Mark’s Square, where you’ll admire ancient buildings, imposing monuments and historic cafes. Then you’ll visit the beautiful church of Santa Maria Formosa and the homonymous square as well as Campo Santi Giovanni and Paolo.
You’ll feel privileged as the visit proceeds, taking you where the house of Marco Polo once stood and to the famous Teatro Malibran.
The last part of this poetic stroll will take you to the main shopping area, the Mercerie, made of enchanting narrow streets where valuable goods were once sold.
Once the land part of the tour is over, it will be the time to finally embrace the evocative atmosphere of Venice by water and live an unforgettable experience. The tour will let you discover the Basilica della Salute, one of the finest examples of Baroque architecture, which offers a diffent perspective view according to the point from which it is observed.
Furthermore, you'll be able to navigate through minor picturesque canals of Venice, leaving the more famous Grand Canal and heading to other important and majestic places. During the gondola ride you'll meet La Fenice theather, the main opera house in the city, and marvel at its stunning exteriors from the water.
Don't miss these two fascinating approaches to visit Venice, combined together to cover all its main spots and give you the extraordinary opportunity to embrace the true atmosphere of this incomparable city.
- Guided walking tour
- Gondola ride
- Commentary during the gondola ride
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At the tour departure point you will meet a representative who will check your vouchers and give you information to do the tour.
- No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a no show (if you don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher)
- Please note that this is a combo tour of 2 single itineraries: a 1.5-hour walking tour, and a 30-minute gondola ride
- This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you.
- The gondola ride might be suspended in case of bad weather. In such cases you are required to go to the tour departure point in order to know whether the tour takes place or not and any alternative ways to use the service.
- Please note that, due to the particular morphological structure of Venice and the logistic problems resulting from it, we cannot guarantee that the whole tour is accessible to people with limited mobility. This means that people with walking difficulties and wheelchair users could not be able to access some parts of the itinerary.
- From November 1st to March 31st, tour may be operated with a bilingual guide in the event two different language-groups are combined (information will be presented in both languages)
- A gondola can host up to 6 people, thus if your reservation includes more than 6 people, your group will be divided into smaller groups, or rather you will enjoy different gondolas.
- This is a collective tour, so there might be other people enjoying your same gondola. In this case people belonging to your reservation can be divided into different gondolas.
I wish I took this tour on the first day. I learned a lot about Venice and how to avoid the fake merchandise. It was great to learn from a local
The walking tour was very informative and the gondola ride relaxing. Even though the gondola ride was a silent tour it was very relaxing.
We had a very nice walk with our guide through the streets of Venice. Everyone in the family learned something and it was a nice way to get acquainted with the City
Walking tour was very good. Gondola ride was so so. Never uttered a word.. katareina was very informative and funny. The gondola driver was boring, just paddled.
Typical tour with headsets and too many people in each tour. The guide was great and wish we would have done it our first day instead because we already spent a day exploring on our own so it wasnt as helpful but thats our fault.
It seemed very unorganised from the start they were not there at 10 to 9 in the morning like we were told to be. No tests done on the earpieces just said something and started walking mine wasnt working so I didn't know we should move. Goldona ride was good but getting there and on was a mess
Morning walking tour was very informative. The Gondola ride was the best! Venice is beautiful! The experience is one of a kind!
This tour was amazing!
Learned lots about Venice, met nice people, would recommend!