Morning walking tour of St. Mark's Square with gondola ride
This tour will take you right to the heart of Venice, visiting the famous water city from two unique perspectives. First through a walking tour, which will take you among some of the most beautiful and hidden places surrounding St. Mark's Square. Then, through a gondola ride which will make you marvel in front of the games of reflections and majestic facades dotting the channels. A unique way to discover Venice away from the crowded alleys and admiring it from the water!
- St. Mark’s square, with the majestic St. Mark’s Basilica, the elegant Doge’s Palace, the Clock Tower and the Procuratie (only external).
- Campo Santa Maria Formosa, with the SS. Giovanni e Paolo church.
- Scuola Grande di San Marco also knowns as “Great School of Charity” (the Captains of Fortune).
- Malibran Theatre, step through the famous Mercerie, once the pulsing heart of commercial life back in time, nowadays Venice’s main shopping district between Rialto Bridge and St Mark’s Square.
- Gondola ride among the little channels around St Mark's Square area and then on the Grand Canal.