Murano and Burano Islands Semi-Independent Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Laguna di Venezia, Venice Italy
Sail in Venice lagoon
Stop At: Isola di Murano, Isola Di Murano Piazzale Roma o Fondamenta Nuove, 30141 Murano Italy
Murano islands, visit of a glass factory
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Isola di Burano, San Martino dx 961, 30142 Burano Italy
Duration: 1 hour
- Motorboat from/to Venice
- Visit a glass factory in Murano
- Multilingual Live commentary on board (English, Spanish, German, French & Italian)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that no refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals. The tour will take place also with rain. In the event of exceptional high tide in Venice or thick fog, the tour might be cancelled by organization and refund will be provided
- Please note that this is not a detailed guided tour, there will be a multilingual assistance and some explanations during the way will be provided in English, German, Spanish, French and Italian languages
This was a fun day trip from Venice and a great opportunity to see the islands of Murano and Burano. The glass making demonstration was incredible! We had tons of fun exploring Burano as well.
The trip to Murano and Burano was our favorite part of our visit to Venice! The islands are beautiful and being able to see glass pieces made was amazing. My only suggestion would be that the time on Murano be extended. One hour didn't give us a chance to really explore outside of the factory but we took a vaporetto back a few days later and it was well worth the return trip.
We had a good time. Everything was punctual and the guide explained everything in advance. Well worth the trip.