Musica a Palazzo 'Traveling Opera' Performance in Venice
Musica a Palazzo offers a new way of experiencing the grand Opera. The Opera is a travelling show and each act is set in a different hall of a fascinating Venetian palace: Palazzo Barbarigo Minotto.
Duration: 2 hours
- 1 glass of prosecco, red or white wine, soda or orange or peach juice per person in one interval
- Entry/Admission - Musica A Palazzo
- Food and drinks
- Libretto (available to purchase for approx. 5 euro)
- Postcards, CDs and DVDs of show (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is elegant casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for children under the age of 4
- Most travelers can participate
The evening was very fun. The setting is very intimate and interesting.. I highly recommend this for all opera fans!
Small audience gave space for excellent viewing and interaction with troupe. The performers had beautiful voices and kept the audience entertained and engaged. Room to room tour of the facility was an added benefit. Highly recommend this activity!!!
This was such an amazing performance and experience! The talent,atmosphere and setting were unbelievable!!!
Great experience, the performers were all on point and the venue was just amazing. I like that they interacted with the crowd but were very professional as well.
This is a must see private show. We absolutely loved it and loved the exclusivity of it. The performers were top knotch and so talented. Highly recommend!!!
The Barber of Seville was very entertaining. The performers looked like they thoroughly enjoyed entertaining us, engaging the audience which was nice and small. The venue was very quaint and I loved being able to move throughout rooms of the beautiful building. I really enjoyed the musicians as well, they were very talented and professional and the pianist was very animated and entertaining. I highly recommend this style of opera.
Absolutely wonderful! Not an opera fan, or at least I didn't think I was! So entertaining! Incredible musicians and singers. Definitely a lifetime experience! Actors having fun with the musicians and audience adds to the comedy, would recommend to everyone!