Photo Shoot in Costume
In the core of Venice, Giulia's Atelier, is one of the very few left in the city, where every costume, every accessories is completely hand made. Giulia personally realize her creations to reproduce with every detail and accessories the typical fashion of XVII, XVIII, XIX centuries.
Once in Atelier, Giulia will dress you up with a complete outfit, you'll choose gloves, jewelry,purses to transform you in a lady or a lord of ancient Venice. If necessary, Giulia will adapt dresses to fit you perfectly.
During photo shooting, that's one hour promenade, you'll be escorted by a photographer to suggestive corners to finally enter the magical atmosphere of Piazza San Marco facing the breathtaking view of San Giorgio Maggiore island.
At the end you'll receive an USB key with all the photos to keep with you forever this wonderful experience.( Device included in price)
Perfect for singles and groups and for kids from 10 years old, from 1 to 6 people.
With this experience you will have:
• Complete outfit
• Dress fitting
• One hour photoshoot
• USB key
• 50% discount on all the Atelier's masks
- Professional photographer guide
- Private tour
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
We had so much fun dressing in elaborate costumes, wigs, jewelry, etc. and running around Venice having our pictures taken. Great time!
We loved this so much. We bought figurines in Morano and placed them with a framed photo from the shoot. I recommend this.