Private Tour: Murano Glass Workshop
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Round-trip private transfer
- Murano Glass workshop
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
It was amazing to watch the glass artists at work. It was even more impressive when he allowed me to create my own (not as easy as he makes it look). It was a fun experience.
Our guide was great and so was the ride by water taxi to Murano. We got shown a workshop and how a horse was made and went on to make a bracelet each. That was it. Not exciting at all. Our guide then showed us the church of the island and asked if we wanted to stay or come back with him to Venice. We opted for staying and wet back by water bus. Sorry I forgot that we were shown the showroom and it was pretty obvious that they expected us to buy things. We could see their disappointment when we only spent 40 Euros but to be honest a lot of the items are cheaper in the shops of Murano. Not sure about this one.