Skip the Line: Doge's Palace Ticket and Tour
Plug into your provided headset to ensure you can hear your guide’s commentary clearly, and then, with your skip-the-line ticket, bypass the main entrance queues and head inside. Begin by exploring the grandiose public chambers, whose walls are studded with masterpieces by Renaissance artists Tintoretto and Veronese.
See Juno Bestowing her Gifts on Venice, a vibrant ceiling panel in the Trial Chambers of the Council of Ten, and the slot where accusations of treason were passed to Venice’s feared secret service. Learn, too, about the extravagant doges and hear of the power and treachery that characterized their reign.
Then, wander across the world-famous Bridge of Sighs, which was built to connect the palace to the network of prisons established by the doges so they could keep a close eye on their foes. Look out over the historical waterways and pose for photos.
End your tour with a walk around the eerie New Prisons before bidding your guide a fond farewell outside the palace.
- Entry/Admission - Doge's Palace
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Very informative guide
The tour was great! A lot of information provided by a knowledgeable guide and they are able to answer all questions. I highly recommend.
The Doge Palace and the Bridge of Sighs was an amazing experience and our guide was fantastic as we strolled around this wonder