Traditional Venice Aperitivo Tour
The tour will begin near the Rialto Bridge, where you will meet the local guide: after a short stroll to see the famous Rialto marketplace, the itinerary will continue with the visit of 3 typical Venetian bars, called 'bacari'.
The aperitif is a ritual all over Italy with different traditions from region to region. The traditional Venetian aperitif is a time for socializing: the inhabitants of Venice meet before dinner to enjoy an aperitif with local wine and taste typical snacks. The Venetian happy hour takes place in the 'bacari', which are small bars offering an intimate atmosphere and a large variety of delicious 'cicchetti' made of fish, meat and vegetables.
In each of the 3 bacari you'll be visiting on this tasty tour you can enjoy a glass of wine and one 'cicchetto'.
Immerse yourself in this amazing Venetian after-work tradition and enjoy the original experience of an aperitif in Venice!
- 1 glass of wine and 1 'cicchetto' at each bar
- Guided walking tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a no show (if you don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher)
- This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you.
- The tour is bilingual, because explanations will be provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed.
- Please note that, due to the particular morphological structure of Venice and the logistic problems resulting from it, we cannot guarantee that the whole tour is accessible to people with limited mobility. This means that people with walking difficulties and wheelchair users could not be able to access some parts of the itinerary.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
It would have been nicer if it were a smaller group. We only got to sit down at one place and talk a little.
Fun relaxing and a good way to spend the first night in Venice
This tour was pretty much just okay. Our tour guide was a bit militant, but the other people on the tour made it okay. The food stops were quite good.