Venice Combination Gondola and Walking Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza San Marco, 31024 Venice Italy
See Saint Mark's Square
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Campo Santa Maria Formosa, Castello, Venice Italy
See this beautiful square
Pass By: Campo Santi Giovanni e Paolo, Campo Santissimi Giovanni e Paolo, Campo Giovanni e Paolo Santissimi, 30122 Venice Italy
See the beautiful Square
Stop At: Calle Fiubera San Marco 801, 30124 Venice Italy
Enjoy a shared gondola ride
Duration: 30 minutes
- 30-minute ride on a shared gondola
- Experienced tour guide
- Gondola boarding assistance, if needed
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly during the Walking tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Explanations on the gondola
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that this is a shared tour; it is a 6-person gondola so you will be sharing it with others
- Please note that since it's a shared tour, there might be a queue and a wait time to get on your gondola.
- This tour takes place entire outdoors and does not include entry fees
- No refunds are given for no shows or late arrivals. The tour takes place rain or shine, though may be cancelled if tides are exceptionally high. In this case we will provide a full refund
- For larger groups, the walking tour is often multilingual from 1st Novembre to 31st March
Our guide was very passionate and knowledgeable of Venice and the gondola ride fantastic! I was in love with Venice!
The gondola ride was fun but a bit too short. To be honest, our walking tour guide was a bore. He rambled on about things that were not very interesting. When we got to San Marco, he was running a bit behind so he just dumped us there without even saying a word about it's history. We would have liked to learn something about the church and palace and less about the theater and a well.
This tour was highly recommended. Gondola ride was the exciting part of it though the walking was very informative. Thanks to our guide.
Great tour! There was no way I was paying 80-100 euros for a gondola ride so combining it with a tour was perfect. Tour guide was knowledgeable.
Our guide for the walking tour was very knowledgeable and quite informative. It was a lot of walking and the group was so large, that at times you were unable to hear what the guide was saying. It would have been much better if there had been two guides and smaller groups. Our gondola ride was horrible. If my daughter had not told me this was not a typical gondola ride I probably would never take another one ever again. Our gondola driver got our gondola directly behind a sewage boat. Not only did the boat smell like diesel fuel all the time, it kept spilling out the waste. The smell was horrible, and I could not stop coughing. I had to use my inhaler a couple of times because breathing became difficult. Even seeing this, our gondola driver continued to stay close to this boat, and this did not make for a romantic, nor enjoyable first gondola ride.
They weren't very organized getting people on their way and during the switch between the gondola and the walk. The gondola trip was wonderful. The gondlier was great. Informative and very pleasant. Our walking guide was hard to understand at times and frequently answered she didn't know when asked a question. We have taken many of these walking tours around the world and we were quite disappointed with this one.
Had a great walking tour and gondola ride. Thank you. Informative and it was nice to hear about Venice from a locals perspective.
gondola ride was fine. - walking tour not so good. tour guide did not speak English very well and seemed unprepared. We left tour early