Venice Gondola Experience
- 30 minutes ride on a shared Gondola
- Boarding assistance
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that it is a shared gondola (up to six people for each one) so the gondola will be shared with other people
- Please note that since it's a shared tour, there might be a queue, so you might wait a while to get on your gondola.
- Please note that no refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals. The Gondola Ride will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide in Venice or heavy rain the tour might be cancelled by the organization and full refund will be provided
- No luggage, bags or strollers allowed
This gondola ride pretty much speaks for itself-a pleasant ride in a gondola. It is a good way to see Venice from the canals.
The gondola ride was nice, but the driver told us to be quiet as soon as the ride started. We were talking and laughing and he said twice in Italian and English 'be quiet'! We were appalled!
Overall it was a fun activity with the kids. The meeting place was not clear and we waited 30 mins past the start time to get in the gondola. I was the start time were more staggered and the directions of where to meet were easier to understand. The staff was friendly and polite. the tour through the canals was enjoyable and fun experience to see different things that you don't see just walking.
Too short since island still recovering from that massive high tide that crippled the country for 2 full daysIt was nice, however. Next tine DEFINITELY won’t be travelling to Venezia between Ictober and mid-March.
A Great experience whilst in Venice
The gondola rides were running late. After boarding. . .the 'driver' was quite informative and the ride quite worthwhile.
Something I have always wanted to experience and was not disappointed. It was wonderful.