Venice Gondola Ride
You'll be gently guided by the gondolier through the calm waters of the old city, passing under ancient and imposing bridges and being able to admire the architectural masterworks of Venice.
The tour will let you discover the Basilica della Salute, one of the finest examples of Baroque architecture, which offers a different perspective view according to the point from which it is observed. The Basilica was offered to the Virgin Mary, to pray for the eradication of the plague of the seventeenth century.
Moreover you'll have the opportunity to navigate through picturesque minor canals of Venice, leaving the more famous Grand Canal and heading to other important and majestic places.
During the gondola ride you'll see La Fenice, the most famous theatre in Venice. Unfortunately known for being repeatedly destroyed by fire and rebuilt, La Fenice is the main opera house in the city and it hosted many concerts of great Italian composers like Rossini, Verdi, Bellini and Donizetti.
Embrace the charm of an unforgettable experience, that will leave you extraordinary and everlasting memories!
- Gondola ride
- Guided visit
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No credit or refunds will be given in case you do not show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher.
- This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you.
- A gondola can host up to 6 people. If your reservation includes more than 6 people, your group will be divided into smaller groups, or you will enjoy different gondolas
- The tour might be suspended in case of bad weather. In such cases you are required to go to the departure point in order to know whether the tour takes place or not and any alternative ways to use the service.
Not just you and your party...they pack six to a gondola. 10 minutes of 30 wasted queuing to get out
Don't take this tour if you want to enjoy a gondola ride with your love one and also learn some history of the channels in Venice. This tour herds you in the boats like cattle (6 to a boat) and you not guaranteed to seat close to your love one which makes it in possible to take pictures together. Plus the conductor of the gondola is silent.
After searching for an hour... we could not find it and no one ever heard of it! RIP OFF... DO NOT BUY. You can easliy get in line ...they are short and you pay the same thing. We went to 3 different Gondala places easy to find and still no one heard of them.
I was travelling with my family of 4. It was a lovely gondola ride however no need to prebook as plenty of gondolas from different points where you can negotiate price and don’t have to share with others. Boats on average cost 80-100 euros and can fit up to 6