Venice Running Tour
After meeting your local guide, you will immediately learn about the wonderful Venetian past. Passing through typical alleys just out of the main path in which economical and city life developed for centuries.
Run across San Marco Square specifically the Castello district and Dorsoduro to see the most famous places in a comprehensive way and enjoy the magic of watching the city in a crowd-free time.
Learn about the top attractions and stop for photos in front of Venice's cultural iconic spots such as Saint Mark square, Punta della Dogana and Rialto market. Your local guide will let you know about everyday life in the city and give you ideas of how to spend your next hours in Venice.
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Route tracking of the tour
- Water (if necessary, we will stop at public fountains spread all around the city)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Deposit/shower/changing room (please reach the meeting point already in your running gear)
- Does not include entry fees to the monuments
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A3 (high cushion) running shoes strongly recommended
- Always check weather forecast in order to dress in a proper way as given that we cancel the tour only in case of high water phenomenon or extreme meteorological events like bora wind or huge storms (so, if you are in doubt, expect to run)
Sunday morning was perfect for this tour!!! The streets of Venice were deserted for once. Beautiful sights and unique locations - such as a gondola hospital. Tour is tailored to your running ability - so don't hold back and participate!
I did the group Rialto Tour with Guilia on 22/4/16. My goal was to get a nice run in during my vacation without having to navigate the streets in Venice. I had a wonderful time with the tour, running the streets while Venice is still sleepy. We ran to the main sites but also to some of the more back streets of Venice. Guilia was informative and we ran at a good pace. Highly recommended!
Vers Nice trip with Giulia!!! Thxs so Much