Half Day Phillip Island Woolamai Trail Walking Tour
Stop at the Nobbies before heading to Cape Woolamai Surf Beach, the start of the Cape Woolamai Walk. The walk takes approximately 2 to 2.5 hours and what a coastline and views!
A picnic lunch is provided with your walk. You will arrive back at your accommodation around 1 pm or 5 pm. What a lovely day you will have had.
- Picnic lunch
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Pickup from Melbourne and return to Melbourne (extra fee)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Minimum age is 25
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Dianne met us at the tender dock and we toured thru Cowes, beaches, Grand Prix track on our way to Woolami trailhead. A beautiful 2.5 hour hike followed by a jump in the surf at one of Australia's greatest surf beaches. We then stopped by farm for lunch and a beer followed by a tour around the Nobbies. Dianne pointed out the penguin parade and a few penquin chicks still remaing in their nest. During this half day tour we saw most of Phillip Island and enjoyed great commentary about this area of Australia from Dianne a native of the island.