Phillip Island Penguin Parade Afternoon Tour from Melbourne
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park, 550 Tyabb-Tooradin Rd, Pearcedale, Victoria 3912 Australia
Encounter Australian Wildlife
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Nobbies, 1320 Ventnor Rd, Phillip Island, Victoria Australia
Views of Phillip Island's rugged south coast
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade, 1019 Ventnor Rd Summerlannds Estate, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
World famous Penguin Parade
Duration: 2 hours
- Transport by air-conditioned 24-seater touring vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately as it can get chilly when waiting for the Penguins
- The Parade is an outdoor experience so please dress warmly. You must wear sturdy footwear (slip on shoes or high heels not permitted)
- Photography and video are NOT PERMITTED at the Penguin Parade
- Meeting times will be listed on your voucher.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
It was really good tour! Penguins! It was an amazing experience. I and my family went tour with the tour guide Mr. Rob. He was very kind and knowledgeable not only to tour spots but also to daily life in Melbourne, so we really enjoy the way to the spots. The bus was spacious and the agency prepared kid-seat for my son, and it was very helpful to take care of safety. It was a good tour.
Dont miss the penguin parade! One of the great experiences of our Australian trip! Very good Itinerary.
The wildlife tour was great, we got to see a field full of kangaroo's and the penguins were so fun to watch coming out of the sea. They don't come out until dark, and can be hard to see, I recommend taking some good binoculars. Also no camera's are allowed when it gets dark as the flash shares the little ones.