Chobe day trip from Livingstone (Zambia)
- Game Drive
- Boat Cruise
- Fuel surcharge
- Visas may be required for this tour (for guests own account). Chobe National Park entrance fee not included.
- Entry/Admission - Chobe National Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 07:00 to 07:30 – Guests will be picked up from their hotel, in a closed bus, and proceed on a 70km journey through the countryside to the Kazungula border.
- 08:30 – Arrival at the Kazungula Border, where guests will exit Zimbabwe/Zambia and enter Botswana. At the border guests will change vehicles and are met by their Botswana guide.
- 08:45 – Once guests have gone through Botswana immigration, they will take a short drive to Chobe Marina Lodge.
- 09:00 to 09:15 – Arrival at the hotel, where guests will have a short bathroom break, and will also be required to fill out the Park Entry form.
- 09:30 – Depart on guests’ first activity; either game drive or boat cruise. If guests would like to go on a specific activity first, then they should please specify.
- 12:30 – Return to the hotel for lunch. This will be served either a la carte or buffet style, with a selection of traditional and modern day meals to choose from.
- 13:30 – Depart for guests’ second activity. This will be the activity of which guests will have not done yet. If guests did boat cruise in the morning, then they will do a game drive in the afternoon and vice versa.
- 16:00 – Return from the Park and head back to the Kazungula Border.
- 16:30 – Guests will meet their Wild Horizons bus and are transported back to their hotel.
- 17:30 – Arrive at guests’ hotel.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers