Victoria Whale and Wildlife Cruise
Avoid the crowds and travel straight to the whales. The 3 hour Sunset Harbour Lights Tour returns to Victoria’s Inner Harbor as the sun is setting. These tours depart shortly after dinner time, in turn allowing you to view the whales with fewer boats, less people, and in a truly unique atmosphere while the sun is setting. Save time and money by going at the end of the day!
The Boat: The vessel for this tour will be one of our High Performance Semi covered Catamaran Wild 4 Whales . Our guests love that the luxury catamaran style is both smooth and comfortable! All our vessels feature onboard restrooms. We provide you with complementary jackets, blankets, sunglasses, toques, gloves and sunscreen. The Catamaran provides a safe and exciting marine adventure suitable for both the young and the young at heart!
• Eagle Wing Whale Watching Tours, 12 Erie St Fisherman's Wharf, Pier #2, Victoria, British Columbia V8V 4X5 Canada
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- $5 Wildlife fee included in price
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible on semi-covered vessels only
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Washrooms are available on board for your convenience
- Please call ahead if you would like to arrange a hotel pick up
- At the time of booking a tour please inform of us health issues, medical conditions and if you are pregnant.
- Most travelers can participate
- We recommend expectant mothers and those with pre-existing health and medical conditions to travel on our larger vessels (semi-covered vessels)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
The hole tour was as expected.Only the hotel drop off was disorganized and late.We where able to see whales and seals.
The trip was amazing from start to finish, helped by a sighting of a humpback, and two pods of orcas at close quarters, which was an incredible and memorable experience. However, even without these highlights, it was a great morning out on the water seeing plenty of other wildlife, including bald headed eagles, seals, and a sea otter. Captain Rod and Cydney provided friendly, enthusiastic and expert information and knowledge, as well as happily extending the trip to give us all longer to enjoy and marvel at the orcas while we were amongst them, all of which made this trip a major highlight of our vacation in Western Canada. I would thoroughly recommend Eagle Wing tours which, from the research I did and my experience on this trip, I believe offer the best whale watching experience in Victoria.
The whale watching excursion was great. The crew was knowledgeable about all aspects related to the marine animals. They had a great plan to maximize our viewing of seals and whales. The staff was fantastic I had two children who got seasick and the crew made them as comfortable as possible and was genuinely concerned with there well being. I would definitely recommend this tour.
Eagle Wing Tours was FANTASTIC. We actually went out twice in one day with this same outfitter. The captain of one our boats was one of the owners. Everyone was SO knowledgeable and kind, and genuinely LOVED what they were doing. They were clearly committed to the experience. I highly recommend this experience with this company if you want to see amazing Orcas in British Columbia. ENJOY. It's majestic.