Christmas Special Vintage Photo Tour with a Polaroid Camera in Vienna
Take home a one-of-a-kind Vienna souvenir that won't let you forget your trip—your personal analog photo souvenirs that you can share with your friends and family that will remind you of your Vienna trip. Your local Viennese guide shows you the best photo opportunities and will help you with angles and composition. Your guide will be happy to take pictures of you and to answer all your questions about photography and Vienna.
During the tour you will have the opportunity to take pictures of the following famous sights in Vienna:
• Freyung with Altwiener Christkindlmarkt*
• Mölkersteig with city wall
• Vienna City Hall (Rathaus) with Christmas market*
• Austrian Parliament
• Volksgarten and Theseus-Temple (Theseustempel)
• Hofburg Palace
• Burggarten and Palmenhaus
• Albertina and Café Sacher
• Vienna State Opera (Wiener Staatsoper)
• Otto Wagner Pavillon
• St. Charles' Church (Karlskirche) with Christmas market*
*Christmas Market season starts mid-November and ends at Christmas
Your tour ends at the Karlskirche, right in the city center. There, review your pictures, ask your questions about what to do in Vienna, and receive recommendations for places to eat and tips on what to see and where to go.
Important information for our winter tours:
Instant photography involves a chemical process. Especially in winter the weather conditions have an impact on the pictures (cold, light conditions,etc.). You will receive the best advice on how to take the best possible pictures. Sometimes you will use black-and-white instead of color film. But that the uniqueness and unexpected outcome is part of the experience and that’s exactly what makes Polaroid pictures special and a one-of-a-kind souvenir.
- Small-group walking tour with local guide
- Vintage Polaroid camera rental
- 1 pack of instant film
- City map and booklet on Vienna (if available)
- Vienna Postcard (if available)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide in English and German
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please bring a warm coat or jacket and if available a bag to carry the camera. Important information: Instant photography involves a chemical process. Especially in winter the weather conditions have an impact on the pictures (cold, light conditions,...). We will give you our best advice on how to take the best possible pictures. Sometimes we will use black-and-white instead of color film. But after all we think, that the uniqueness and unexpected outcome is part of the experience and that’s exactly what makes Polaroid pictures special and a one of its kind souvenir.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note that this is a photo tour and the only historical information provided on this tour is what’s included in the complimentary printed sightseeing info booklet that you'll receive at the start of the tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
I was so glad we signed up for this photo tour! Jackie was an amazing tour guide. She was super knowledgeable about the polaroid camera, and gave us amazing suggestions for photos to take on the tour. Vienna is one of the more picturesque cities, so the pictures can't help but be great. We came out with an extremely unique souvenir of our time there. Thank you Jackie!