Classical Concert in Vienna's St. Anne's Church: Mozart, Beethoven, or Schubert
Dress to impress and make your way to the
Annakirche (St. Anne's Church) in central Vienna by 8:00pm and take a seat inside one of the city's most beautiful baroque buildings. Depending on the evening, listen to an hourlong concert of selected works by Mozart, Beethoven, or Schubert.
The music is played on period instruments, by renowned musicians studied at some of Europe's finest music academies. Take in the sounds of the live string quartet as they perform works by three masterful composers; each of whom lived and worked in Vienna during some point in their careers. At the end of the hour, make your way back from the church, having experienced something truly unique—chamber music played in the venue for which it was originally composed.
- Classical music concert in St. Anne's Church
- Free choice of seating
- Free program with names of musicians
- Beginning at 8:00 P.M.
- Entry/Admission - Concerts in St. Anne’s Church
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult; Infants under the age of 6 years are not allowed
- Concert is held at a church; please dress accordingly (dress code is formal)
- Seats will not be known in advance of the performance date; guests can enter the venue 45 minutes before the beginning to choose their seats
- Church has heating system that works during cold seasons
- not accessible to wheelchairs
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
There are several of venues to see different concerts. I would arrive early and get a seat close to the front as this will allow you to view the quartet up close and personal. They were amazing and worth the time spent. I took my 18 year old son who didn't want to go but after the concert he thought they were impressive and glad he went.
The performance was very good. I’d recommend an introduction as well as a recommendation on holding applause to the end. It was unclear when sections we’re finished - audience was unclear. The pews were also a little uncomfortable. The side chairs better. The church was very beautiful.
We enjoyed a wonderful concert by very talented musicians in beautiful St. Anne’s Church while in Vienna. The church is in a central location so we were able to walk through the pedestrian shopping area to St. Stephen’s for great nighttime views after the concert. A great way to enjoy Mozart while in Vienna at a reasonable price.
The atmosphere of the church is incredible and the quality of the musical pieces played by the professional musicians was equally good. Worth a visit. Worth the money.
The church is gorgeous and the music was divine. Great experience and would recommend to everyone....
This really was an experience that rocked my wife. She was in tears and the hour passed in a blink of the eye.
The concert was amazing! I loved it
Classic at its best!
Nice intimate setting. Good music.
Wonderful experience, arrive early for all tours, great information given by Viator. Cheers David and Gillian