Concerts at Mozarthouse Vienna - Chamber Music performed by the Mozart Ensemble
The “Mozart Ensemble” will enchant you with a musical program that includes well-known compositions as well as great works of famous composers like Mozart, Haydn, Schubert, Beethoven, Bach etc. By performing in Austria and abroad, the “Mozart Ensemble” has established itself in the Viennese concert culture and has become an “insider tip” for visitors from all over the world. Program and coat check are included in the price.
We would love to welcome you in Vienna - the city of clasical music!
Please note: Due to ongoing renovation in Sala Terrena, concerts will be held at the Colloredo-Hall until the end of February, 2019.
- Live entertainment
- Program in German & English.
- Entry/Admission - Deutschordenskloster 'Sala Terrena'
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase) except on Saturdays
- CDs (available for purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance. Please arrive with time (15 min) to collect the ticket before show starting time.
- Tickets are Category A (Row 1 to 3) , category B (Row 4 to 6) and Students (All Rows).
- Not wheelchair accessible, there are 3 steps down to enter the concert hall. Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required.
My wife and I greatly enjoyed the concert. It was set in a small group setting and the four musicians were wonderful. The only issue is finding the office to get the tickets.
A truly fabulous experience with incredible musicians. I would do it again. Only a small group of us were in attendance and the string quartet was right in front of us.
Marvelous semi-private concert in a cozy atmosphere. The musical performance was great, A must for music lovers.
Even if you're not a classical music fan, it's worth doing one small concert while in Vienna, the city of music. SalaTerrena is s a gem of a venue and the concert is not overly long. It's touristy, given the period costumes, and bit pricey, but we really enjoyed it. We went to the Opera another evening --spectacular!! I would suggest doing both.
A very unusual and charming evening at a historical site. Small, intimate group and good Mozart music - all you could wish for. Peter M.
What a wonderful way to experience some classical music including Mozart. It was an intimate, special evening, and we enjoyed it thoroughly. Highly recommended.
Excellent! Great performance! Front row seats too! A bit warm inside though - it was a hot day in Vienna.
concert was very good but at intermission they charged 2 per small GLASS of water!!