Private Tour: Half-Day History of Schönbrunn Palace
During your 3-hour tour, stroll through the magnificent formal gardens and admire the baroque landscaping for which they’re famous. Wander among the flowerbeds and visit the Gloriette — a triumphal arch set on the hilltop with panoramic views over Vienna’s woods.
Afterward, step inside the palace and explore the Franz-Joseph and Elisabeth Apartments with your private guide. Walk through the lavish rooms and gain insight into life here during the early 19th century.
Visit the Hall of Ceremonies, the Porcelain Room, the Millions Room, and the Millions Chamber. Along the way, marvel at the palace’s impressive interiors. When your guided visit comes to an end, step out of the Schönbrunn Palace complex to conclude your private tour.
- Private guide
- Entry/Admission - Schonbrunn Palace
- Entry/Admission - Schonbrunner Gardens
- Schönbrunn Palace and Park tickets - Individual: 17.90 EUR and Students (19-25) 16.70 EUR
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
This was a wonderful experience. Our guide Ilse was incredibly knowledgable about Schonbrunn Palace, its history and the history of the monarchs who ruled Vienna and Vienna in general. She really brought the place to life with interesting stories as we visited each of the public rooms and the gardens. Would absolutely recommend.