Private Tour of Bratislava from Vienna and Chocolate Factory Visit
Continue on to Bratislava and take in top attractions such as Bratislava Castle, the National Theater, the Old Town, 15th-century St. Martin’s Cathedral, and St. Michael's Tower during a walking tour. Along the way, gain insight into centuries of rich Bratislavan history.
Enjoy sweeping views over the rooftops of Bratislava from high vantage points, and enjoy lunch in the city (own expense). After lunch, enjoy free time to explore further at your leisure and perhaps pick up a few souvenirs.
When your time in Bratislava comes to an end, return in comfort to Vienna (own expense) to conclude your 6-hour tour.
- Hotel pickup in Vienna
- Private transport from Vienna
- Private guide
- Visit to a chocolate factory with chocolate tasting
- Entry/Admission - St. Martin's Cathedral (Dom svateho Martina)
- Entry/Admission - Bratislava Castle
- Entry/Admission - Bratislava Old Town
- Entry/Admission - St. Michael's Tower & Street
- Entry/Admission - Slovak National Theatre
- Hotel drop-off
- Boat transfer to Vienna (30-35€ per person)
- Private car transfer back to Vienna (100€ per group)
- Train tickets back to Vienna from (12€ per person)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact the local operator in advance to advise what kind of transport you would prefer back to Vienna
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
The trip was a disappointment. The tour of the castle was not worth the time as it was just a walk around the vicinity of the castle, no actual tour of the castle itself. The visit to the old town and city centre was only just satisfactory. Not an enjoyable trip.