Private Tour: Vienna City Segway Tour
Your knowledgeable guide will take you to some of Vienna’s most famous and interesting attractions. Ride down the tree-lined Ringstrasse, cruise through pretty public parks, marvel at Hofburg Palace and the Rathaus building, glide through the Museum Quarter and ride down the narrow lanes of the UNESCO World Heritage–listed Vienna Old Town.
As this is a private tour, you can customize the exact itinerary to your preferences, so just let your guide know what you’d like to see. You'll be enchanted by the atmosphere of Imperial Vienna — dating back some 150 years — and will learn all about the history of the Austrian capital along the way.
Your 3-hour Vienna Segway tour ends back at the start point.
- Professional guide
- Use of Segway and helmet
- 25-minute orientation session
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Minimum of 2 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing more than 250 pounds (114 kg)
- Please specify your preferred departure time at check out, under Special Requirements
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
We had a great experience and Alex our guide was great fun with a dry sense of humour. We loved having a private tour as we could go at our pace and see a lot more than having to wait for people. Definitely worth the extra and would do another private tour again in the future