Schönbrunn Palace Concert in Vienna
8:30 P.M. daily
Christmas & New Year´s Eve
24.12. concert starts at 3.00 P.M.
31.12. concert starts at 7.00 P.M.
01.01. concert starts at 4.00 P.M. & at 8.30 P.M.
01.04.-31.10. (Schönbrunn Palace Orchestra)
01.11.-23.12. & 02.01.-31.03. (Schönbrunn Palace Ensemble)
- Concert in the Orangery featuring the music of Johann Strauss and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Complimentary glass of sparkling wine during intermission (VIP seating only)
- Entry/Admission - Schoenbrunn Palace Concerts
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Cloakroom fee (approx. 1 euro)
- Concert program (approx. 5 euros)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not recommended for children aged 8 and under
- The concerts are occasionally relocated (without notice) to the exceptional Great Gallery or the White Gold Room located inside the Schönbrunn Palace. There is no ballet when the concert is relocated
- Important: On December 24th, concert starts at 3pm
- On December 31 concert starts at 7pm
- On January 1, concert starts at 4pm and 8:30pm
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
It was an evening to remember!! Outstanding would be the perfect word to describe it!!! Incredible performance by the orchestra, opera singers and dancers! Beautiful location with incredible sound. A perfect way to end our stay. Would defend be back !!!!
Wonderful concert and music. Orchestra and singers were very entertaining and fun. Music from Mozart and Strauss was very nice. Only disappointment was we didn't get the dinner reservations along with the concert. Nearby restaurant closed when we just got there an hour before the concert. The ticket pickup location was also a long ways to walk from the actual concert location. Not very convenient.
A really fine performance. Smart phones should be left at the door! They are a distraction to both the musicians and patrons. A small problem finding the actual venue as the performance was not in the main palace site. Schoenbrunn Palace staff were of no assistance in this matter.
Chair very uncomfy. Makes it seem like it’s a big concert hall. It looks like fold up chair in front of a handmade small stage. Not what we were expecting at all
Amazing performance by all musicians, opera singers and dancers!! Memorable evening listening to Mozart and Strauss! Must do in Vienna.
The description is misleading. It is nothing like the grand Schonbrunn Palace mega event. The stage looks like a small setup in high school. The cast is not top grade, The performance and the whole experience is lackluster. I would save your money and valuable time for some other events or sightseeing. The folks that paid for C section were seated by the staff member in the A section because they knew them right in front of us blocking our view. How unfair!! All seats on same level so good luck in watching the performance if you are not in the first row.
Getting under the glamorous chandeliers of Orangerie with Mozart and Strauss family was a great experience, the one we love to recommend to all lovers of art, music and beauty!