Schönbrunn Palace Evening: Dinner and Concert
- Concert at Orangerie Schonbrunn featuring the music of Johann Strauss and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- 3-course dinner. Concert duration: 1,5 hours with intermission
- Complimentary glass of sparkling wine at intermission (VIP seating only)
- Entry/Admission - Schoenbrunn Palace Concerts
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cloakroom fee (approx. 1 euro)
- Concert program (approx. 5 euros)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Dinner is occasionally relocated (without notice) to the Restaurant Tafelpsitz or in Schoenbrunn Palace Grounds
- Photography and smoking are not permitted in the concert hall
- Not recommended for children 8 years and under
- The concerts are occasionally relocated (without notice) to the exceptional Great Gallery or the White Gold Room located inside the Schönbrunn Palace. There is no ballet when the concert is relocated
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Menu: Tafelspitz (boiled beef) consommé with semolina dumplings (A/C/L) • Braised beef roast with shallot sauce, served with Viennese potato cakes & cherry tomato trusses (A/O/L/G) • Apple strudel from the Hofbackstube Schönbrunn served with whipped cream (A/C/G) We would be happy to offer a vegetarian menu upon request in advance!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
When I booked the dinner and concert, I hadn't factered in a major train delay which disrupted my arrival into Vienna. I tried to ring the venue to ask them if they could hold my meal. When I arrived (half an hour late), they told me that the kitchen had closed and no dinner for me. I was directed to several restaurants across the road where I ordered, ate and still made it back with 20 minutes to spare. Not very helpful staff at the venue. The concert however was wonderful and I would recommend it and would certainly attend in the future if I make it back to Vienna. 0/10 for dinner and 10/10 for the concert
The Concert was superb. I was afraid the performers would be churning out the same programme for tourists every evening but they were talented, dynamic and full of life. It was over all too quickly. The meal was disappointing. Bland and not especially tasty. Once we added drinks with dinner and a taxi out to the Schonbrunn, this was a very expensive evening. We might have done better to attend Concert only.
Concert was more hilarious than I guess it should have been. Especially when the dancers arrived!! Was a good experience in a beautiful setting, but the food wasn't up to much, the range of drinks was limited and the concert just ok!
Dinner was OK, not the meat, but the ambiance was so perfect and also the concert was enjoyable, even my two teenagers did enjoy it. Made our night memorable, and the acoustic in Le Orangerie was actually pretty good
Great dinner and wonderful performance in the finest settings. An experience to experience.