Vienna Small-Group Food Tour of Naschmarkt
Follow your guide through the market, stopping at various stalls to try samples; what you taste will vary depending on the day, but the range of local produce and international specialties could include blood-red pomegranates, Viennese cucumbers, Middle Eastern kebabs or exotic spices.
As you walk, pass by lively restaurants full of locals and marvel at the variety of food offered at stalls that will take you from Austria to the Mediterranean to Asia and back again. Plus, learn insider tips on how to use certain herbs and spices in your cooking back home!
- Professional guide
- Food samples (for example: olives, cheese, Turkish honey)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable walking shoes
- Min. 2 pax, max 15 pax. on Saturday max 8 pax.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
We enjoyed this tour though it was a bit different from expected. The tour of the market includes some tastings but is not a food tour per se we went to lunch immediately after. Our guide was wonderful as she took us through the market and showed us the various international vendors and their offerings. In retrospect though, this was something that we easily could have done without a guide, so I'm not sure I'd recommend it.
The guide was wonderful, very knowledgeable of the spices/vendors. Really enjoyed
Poor value for money. Easy to do this tour without a guide
Excellent...if you are a Foodie! Erica,our guide was so informative and arranged tastings at various stalls with spices,cheeses,breads,etc,etc, Also wonderful eateries in the market...went back for the superb fish at the Nautilus fish restaurant.