Vienna City Segway Day Tour
Glide along the Opernring to the imperial Hofburg Palace, home to the Hapsburg Dynasty of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. Glide past the Parliament building and continue through the city center, passing highlights such as St. Stephen’s Cathedral and Vienna City Hall. Get up close and personal with Vienna as you cruise along imperial streets and hidden alleys. Turn heads as you breeze by Vienna’s ornate architecture and lively streets.
While visiting Vienna, this guided tour is a must! This tour combines historical information with lots of fascinating stories. Included are fantastic photo ops and superb personal service from your professional, licensed tour guide. You glide through Vienna’s historical center with its unique architecture and get a comprehensive overview of the city. All Segway tours are limited to 10 persons. This assures that you can count on a small group experience.
- Use of Segway and helmet
- 25-minute orientation session
- Local guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing more than 250 pounds (114 kg).
- Please be aware that according to the manufacturer’s specification and Austrian law the following restrictions apply for Segways:
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Minimum height: 150 cm
- Body weight: between 45 kg and 120 kg
- Therefore people who fall below or exceed these limits cannot participate in Segway Tours. Exclusion from a booked tour on account of the restrictions does not qualify for a refund.
Guide was late, wevhad reserved 4 scooters they had only 2 and 2 bikes. Very broken up. One scooter fell and it did not eork any more the tour was cut short and webwere billed 1000 crowns. I eish I could include fotos so that other turists can choose another company to do business with. We saw others with beautiful scooters that workef!!!
Thought there would be more instruction on the segways but we managed. Informed guide, nice stop for lovely ice creams and ride up the side of the Danube were especially enjoyable.
Great way to see the city! Our guide was very knowledgable and gave up a great overview of the city and it's history
Check out the alternatives before choosing this provider. They will charge your card an additional 400 euro as a damage indemnity. Unfriendly customer service as well.
We enjoyed our tour guide but he was not very attentive to the group. He would zoom ahead of the group of us and some people were having trouble with their Segways. At least 5 people crashed on their Segways. We asked him to slow down and we don't think he really understood us. He kept saying that they all go the same speed. But, trying to catch up with him required us going as fast as we could which in turn caused the Segway's to push back on us since we were having to max-out the speed on them. This in turn pushed people off of their Segway's. One teen-aged girl crashed twice and was scared to get back on it. We did see plenty of beautiful things but were more worried about keeping up with our tour guide to enjoy the trip.
Great way to get an overview of the city highlights and try some good ice cream!
Love Segway tours. Thought this one was a bit late in my stay.. But since I had walked around, it made it even easier to understand the history. Hot day, but great time. Only bad thing is that Viator had the wrong location to meet up, and after waiting around for half an hour I decided to google it and found the correct location, then a little bit of a panic to get there on time... but it all worked out ok.