Mozart Evening at Vienna State Opera: Gourmet Dinner and Concert
Your evening begins at the restaurant Bristol Lounge, located in the Hotel Bristol in central Vienna. This historical hotel has hosted such distinguished guests as Theodore Roosevelt, composer George Gershwin, opera star Enrico Caruso and the Duke and Duchess of Windsor. Get settled at your table and sip an aperitif while soaking up the surroundings of this sophisticated Viennese restaurant. Then, enjoy your gourmet 3-course meal of Austrian and international dishes. Dishes are subject to change, but read on for a sample menu.
When you’re finished with dinner, get ready to delight your ears! Make your own way to the nearby stately Vienna Opera House or Art Nouveau-style Vienna Konzerthaus — depending on the date you’ve chosen — and savor the excitement as you take a seat in your chosen area of seating. Performances at each venue are listed in the Itinerary and more dates will be listed as soon as they become available.
The Vienna Mozart Orchestra will then delight you with an outstanding 18th-century-style performance. Listen to overtures, arias and duets from some of Mozart’s famous operas, such as Don Giovanni, The Marriage of Figaro and The Magic Flute, and hear movements from symphonies and serenades such as Eine kleine Nachtmusik and Symphony No 40. All the music is performed by talented singers dressed in period costumes and wigs and, for a little variety, they'll also play some music by Johann Strauss.
Before leaving the concert hall, receive your complimentary CD, so you can continue enjoying your favorite Mozart tunes at home.
- Seating in your chosen category (Superior, A, B or C)
- 3-course dinner and aperitif
- Vienna Mozart Orchestra CD
- Entry/Admission - Wiener Staatsoper
- Entry/Admission - Wiener Konzerthaus
- Entry/Admission - Vienna Mozart Concerts
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Vienna Mozart Orchestra program (approx. 5 euros)
- Drinks with dinner
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Smart clothing is required; no sneakers, jeans or shorts are permitted in the concert halls
- Please note: adult rates apply to all travelers. Children and student tickets can be purchased in destination and will be available at a reduced rate
- Vegetarian dinner options are available on request only at least 5 days prior to the concert date; make a note of this request in the 'Special Requirements' field when booking
- If you prefer to eat dinner after the concert, bookings are available at 10:15pm at the restaurant Bristol Lounge; make a note in the 'Special Requirements' field when booking
- Please kindly add a note check additional info to see the seating plan
- Discount tickets (children and youth 5 - 18): Photo ID compulsory at the time of collection.
Dinner and concert were both lovely. I would recommend paying a little more to get a good seat. The only downside of the night was that I was accidentally given a map to the wrong venue and so I had to run back and forth between venues to get there on time!
Food at Bristol was very good and nice atmosphere. Concert, seating and quality was horrid.
Dinner at Bristol Lounge was very good- meal was good and staff were very friendly, courteous and helpful! Vienna Mozart orchestra concert was excellant and Vienna opera house was amaging!! We both, my wife and I enjoyed the evening!