Vienna Off the Beaten Path Polaroid Photo Tour
This tour is great for people who know the city already and want to see something new as well as for first-time visitors who want to explore Vienna off-the-beaten path. Your local Viennese guide will be happy to help you with angles and compositions and to answer all your questions about photography and the city of Vienna.
At the end of the tour, you have a chance to review your pictures, have information about things to do in Vienna, and places to eat.
- Small-group walking tour
- Local guide
- Vintage Polaroid camera rental
- 1 pack of instant film
- Ticket for public transport
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide in English and German
- During the cold months: Bring a warm jacket or coat to keep the camera warm during the tour
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
If you’re done with museums and opera, this is a fantastic way to see Vienna from a different perspective. The shapes and many colors of buildings and street life can be captured on a different medium of film than we are used to. Great and fun guides will help you along. SO glad I did this!
Loved this experience-- by far one of the best things that I did during my stay in Vienna. Great way to see a new city and look at its sights from a new perspective!