Vienna's Schonbrunn Zoo and Giant Ferris Wheel
Other top attraction include orangutans, jaguars, koalas, the first elephant born in Europe using artificial insemination techniques, Children's playground and petting zoo and a rainforest house modeled after the ecosystems of Borneo.
A circular trip on the Giant Ferris Wheel, one of the most significant and fascinating structures in the world, and the unique view of the city of Vienna, is an absolute cultural and architectural must for every visitor to Austria's capital.
- Entry/Admission - Wiener Riesenrad
- Entry/Admission - Tiergarten Schoenbrunn - Zoo Vienna
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation of this product will be received at time of booking
- Your tickets are valid for 1 month from the date you exchange your voucher
- You may visit each attraction on the same or different days
- Child prices are available directly at the gate for children aged 4 - 15 years (approximately EUR10)
I really liked the zoo. The ferris wheel wasn't very thrilling or exciting in any way. Thankfully the zoo made up for it.
Lovely day out.
We enjoyed our visit to the zoo and seeing the pandas was a highlight of our trip for our daughter. This particular pairing of the Zoo and the Giant Ferris Wheel however, did not make much sense. We didn't realize it until we got to Vienna and planned out our time there that the Zoo is on the opposite side of the city than Prater and the Ferris Wheel. We had limited time in Vienna and knowing now, we would not have purchased this combination. The Ferris Wheel alone is not worth the trip but is a nice attraction if you are planning to go to Prater anyway.
Fantastic day out if you love a zoo!!
It gives you the tickets for both attractions to avoid the lines