Half-Day Vientiane City Bike Tour
Lunch is served in a local restaurant before heading to the excellent COPE exhibition centre, highlighting a much overlooked aspect of Laos and a major problem many of the local people face on a day to day basis in the form of unexploded ordnance as a result of heavy bombing campaigns during the Vietnam War area. Return to your hotel by early afternoon where the rest of the day is at leisure.
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Patuxai
- Entry/Admission - Great Sacred Stupa (Pha That Luang)
- Entry/Admission - Wat Si Saket
- Entry/Admission - Wat Ho Phra Keo
- Personal expenses, drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour is not available in April,13th-16th (Lao New Year)
Mr Sak was punctual, and had a plan of the day ahead which he explained to us in excellent English. Mr Sak was highly knowledgeable about the history of Laos, both recent and ancient! The itinerary was covered completely and as detailed on the tour description. Lunch was pre-organised and was an excellent choice by the guide we visited Laos Kitchen. It was very much about seeing the sights, and not rushing through to finish at a certain time due to our leisurely cycling pace. Recommend highly.