Quad Bike Tour on Black Lava Sands
The ATV experience itself lasts approximately 2 hours. You will ride 2 people per ATV, with one driving and one as a passenger. If you are traveling alone, or in an odd-numbered group (3, 5, 7 etc.) there is an additional charge payable locally for single riders.
The adventure will provide stunning photo opportunities in good weather, so don't forget to bring your camera!
You will be provided with everything you need for a safe and comfortable ride. No ATV experience is required to take part and the skill level for this activity is deemed as 'easy'.
- English speaking guide
- ATV per two persons
- Insulated cover-all
- Balaclava face mask
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in cold weather conditions, please wear warm clothing
- Not recommended for child aged 10 and under
- A valid driver's license is required to drive the ATV
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Tour was amazing. We ended up being the only two people on the tour and with my husband being an experienced ATV rider the guide adapted the tour pace from meandering along to really riding. There was so much we got to see beside the plane, highly recommend!