Full Day Trip: Hill Of Crosses and Pakruojis Manor
About this activity
Start your private trip in Vilnius (recommended starting time 8-9am depending on the season and daylight hours). On the way to Hill Of Crosses you will make a stop at Pakruojis Manor - the largest and of the best preserved manors in Lithuania. Learn about the life of nobles in the 19th century and take a cozy walk through the site. Early afternoon is dedicated to Hill Of Crosses - walk the site, hear the stories and significance behind thousands of crosses and rosaries, discover traditional Lithuanian carved crosses, bring and leave your own cross or just appreciate the ambience of the sacred place. It’s time for lunch or snack in traditional restaurant (not included) before you will head back to Vilnius.Read more Show less
- Professional guide.
- All transportation transport from/to Vilnius.
- Photos of the tour made by guide will be sent afterwards.
- Lunch (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- IMPORTANT: Price options for 1-4 persons private group include transfers with 4+1 seater regular car. If you prefer a larger vehicle, please choose an options starting from 5 persons and including 8+1 seater van.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Collections This experience is part of these collections
You may also likeSee all 25 Collections
Click to discover other experiences See all
CollectionsMuseums 14 Activities
CollectionsTours from Vilnius 40 Activities
CollectionsOriginal 38 Activities
CollectionsCity Tour 59 Activities
CollectionsSports & Outdoor 13 Activities
CollectionsWith a local 6 Activities
CollectionsTrakai Castle 33 Activities
CollectionsSoviet Tour 7 Activities
CollectionsPaneriai Memorial 8 Activities
CollectionsOld Town 12 Activities