Half-Day Scenic Kayak Tour in Trakai from Vilnius
The kayaking route takes you on 3 interconnected lakes. The distance is about 11/8 km which makes 3/2-hours of active paddling.
The tour is safe and suitable for beginners. Swimming skills are essential and some paddling experience would be useful too (but not necessary). The lakes around Trakai are usually very calm. However we can change our route depending on weather conditions.
- Experienced local guide
- Equipment (tandem touring kayaks including ruder, life vests, dry bags, and spray decks to keep you warm and dry)
- Picnic lunch on the island (5 hr tour only) or coffee/tea + cake (4 hr tour only)
- Transfer from / to Vilnius
- Photos taken by guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
My mother and I had a wonderful time with our guide Tomas on our tour through the lakes around Trakai. It was our first time using a sea-type kayak with the rudder, but he was very patient with us, haha. The weather got a little chilly when the clouds came out, but we still had a nice picnic lunch at a small island campsite. He brought kibinai pastries and an apple dessert from a local shop that were very tasty. Tomas also took quite a few pictures with his waterproof camera and emailed them to us several days after the trip. I would highly recommend this tour!