Private Tour to Aukstaitija National Park
Attracting around 10,000 visitors annually the museum, situated in a rustic cottage, depicts the art of bee-keeping throughout the ages, as well as exploring its spiritual links. Guests are welcome to sample their honey at the end of their visit.
- Transport by car for 1-2 pax
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan for 3+ pax
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from centrally located hotels in Vilnius
- Entry/Admission - Aukstaitijos National Park
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
very good tour
The guide and driver got lost a number of times. We sent a lot of time stopping and asking others where we were and how to get to the places we were to see. The countryside was beautiful, so it was nice to see the countryside, but the the other stops were just ok.