Private Tour to Trakai From Vilnius
On arrival, head straight to the 15th-century Trakai Castle to explore Eastern Europe’s only island castle. Delight in the ancient majesty of one of Lithuania’s most popular attractions and hear of the fortress’s rich historical heritage as you enjoy a guided tour of the castle.
Enrich your knowledge of Trakai’s cosmopolitan culture by learning of Karaites, a small Turkish ethnic group whose influence is evident in distinctive structures. Spend some leisurely time strolling the picturesque island resort and bid your guide farewell after drop-off at your Vilnius hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from centrally located hotel in Vilnius
- Transport by car for 1-2 passengers
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan for 3+ passengers
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
The tour itself was great. Tomas was my guide and he is very knowledgeable. I booked this tour on viator because it was my first time traveling outside the country. I could have got the tour much cheaper if I had waited until I was in Vilnius. Next time I will wait and not book online.