Vilnius Walking Tour: Old Town and Užupis Republic
Discover the trendy neighborhood of Uzupis, and soak up the bohemian ambiance that abounds. Favored by artists, musicians and free-spirited souls, Uzupis refers to itself as an independent republic and even has its own president! Admire its gritty street art while learning about the district, and have your camera ready to capture some of the sights that make Uzupis so unique.
Finish your tour with a visit to a local brewery, sampling a Lithuanian beer (or soft drink for the kids) and some traditional delicacies. The snacks vary on each tour, but expect tasty treats such as zeppelins (potato dumplings) or slices of fragrant black rye bread.
Your tour finishes at the brewery, and your guide will happily give you tips for other places to visit independently, if you wish.
- Beer tasting (or soft drink)
- Local English-speaking guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years; ID may be required
- Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
Had a brilliant time. Anna was great, she is entertaining, loves her city and you will fall in love right along with her as she takes you on a new adventure around every corner. Your only disappointment will be when the tour comes to an end.
Vilija was an exceptional Tour Guide. Very well informed and interesting. Passionate about the city. Excellent English. I highly recommend this tour.
Highly recommended. Really enjoyed it. Vilija was great - very knowledgeable and interesting. It rained for the 3 hours of the tour but that didn't matter.
Wonderful overview of Old town in Vilnius!!!