Wild Horse Tour from Virginia Beach
As you ride to the sanctuary sites and refuge areas, see shore birds and more wildlife. Go to Carova Beach and False Cape State Park for amazing photo opportunities. Enjoy private access to the Wild Horse Conservation Easement, where Colonial Spanish Mustangs run free. Learn the history and local lore of Outer Banks from your experienced guide and marvel at the phenomenal views and wildlife sightings.
Have the adventure of a lifetime on this Wild Horse Adventure!
- Water transportation by Liquid Limo Water Taxi
- Round-trip transportation on the tour
- Friendly and professional guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Water taxi service open from (April- October only)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult;
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers;
- Children 4 years old or 45 lbs. or less... must bring car seat.*** limited number of car seat spaces**
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
The wild horse tour was amazing! Our guide Rick was a lot of fun and was able to show us multiple horse groupings. My 13 year old son had one of the best times of his life and was completely mesmerized by the adventure. It was my mother's dream to see the horses and she was not disappointed. This was fun for 3 generations and I would recommend it for all ages:)
Captain Rick was amazing. Truly an awesome experience our family will always remember
The horses were gorgeous and the guide was very helpful and informative with great local stories, new and old.
The tour guide was very professional and exciting.This tour was amazing, educational, and well worth the travel!