Highlights of Walvis Bay Guided Day Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Walvis Bay Waterfront, End of Atlantic Street, Walvis Bay 9000 Namibia
Visit the thousands of flamingos at the lagoon.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Dorob National Park, Gobabeb Namibia
Travel to the pelican point peninsula for lunch.
Duration: 3 hours
- Light refreshments
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Walvis Bay Waterfront
- Entry/Admission - Dorob National Park
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
Excellent, imaginative and friendly. Wonderful excursion including the salt flats then across the sand dunes to Pelican Point to view the bird life and many, many seals close at hand and even a couple of jackals, topped off with an al fresco lunch with chilled champagne.
Our first experience with Viatour. Had a wonderful time with Red Dunes Safaris in Walvis Bay, Namibia. Greatly exceeded all our expectations. We would definitely book with Vigatour and Red Dunes again.