Intimate Chopin Concert in Warsaw, in historical building on Chopin's Route
Perfectly located daily Chopin Concert at 7 pm. in his city. Situated on Chopin Route in building where composer performed in age of 13. The ability to arrive by taxi to the entrance or bus as there is a bus stop (30 m), i.e., the location is very attractive and easy to search. An ideal point to relax after sightseeing or to start romantic evening before dinner.
The second line of Krakowskie Przedmieście St. gives the opportunity to stay on the historical royal route and at the same time to relax in a comfortable place.
The performance starts at 7 p.m. Before 7 p.m. you will be greeted by the host and offered the mead – traditional Polish alcohol from middleages or a glass of aple juice.
Introduction in English will give you general background about composer and performing artist. Almost one hour piano concert will take you to historical trip to Chopin's world full of emotions and his landscapes.
Due to the intimacy of the place and the limited number of chairs, it is necessary to purchase the ticket in advance. It allows you to enjoy this intimate atmosphere and the feeling of participation in a private concert. That's how Frederic Chopin loved to play.
Seats are reserved in order of booking / purchasing.
During the day the place offers a selection of Chopin's sweet and dry flavors, excellent coffee and hot chocolate, and Chopin's coffee which Chopin drank in his youth every day ...
Visit in Chopin Point Warsaw is like a meeting Frederic Chopin.
On weekends from May untill end of September Krakowskie Przedmieście Street is accessible to pedestrians and closed to vehicular traffic, please remember about it when planning a visit in Chopin Point.
- Intimate Chopin concert performed by professional artist, prized with international awards
- Includes: glass of traditional Polish alcohol - mead, or glass of apple juice from Polish fruits
- Host's introduction in English about Chopin and his Warsaw and performing artist
- Entry/Admission - Chopin Point Warsaw
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup
- other alcohols than mentiond in inclusions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- please come 10 minutes before performance
- children must be accompanied by an adult
- in coffee shop vegetarian and vegan option is available,
- There's no exact dress code, please put outfit that matches this occasion
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
The Warszawa Intimate Chopin Concert was a unique experience for several reasons: 1) because of the hospitality of the reception--the kind welcome and the refreshments; 2) the excellent concert pianist's performance; 3) Chopin's music itself; 4) the historical ambience of the building itself as well as the Old Town. One critical remark so that the program could get rid of such shockingly undeserving moments in the future: the senior (or midsenior) woman, who read the Chopin info for the audience from a paper had no idea how to pronounce those English words (to the degree of imcomprehensibility!)--in sharp contrast with the young guides, who attended the event.