Delicious Warsaw Vodka and Culture Tour
This is not a Pub Crawl. Come along with us on this small-group tour and enjoy the most Polish experience of all – sharing good drinks with good friends.
- Each tour is led by one of our passionate and knowledgeable guides. We will tell you about the history of vodka, how it is made, and how it is normally enjoyed.
- We will visit 4 different establishments, each with a unique atmosphere. You’ll get to experience places where mostly locals hang out.
- You will be tasting 7 different types of can’t-miss Polish vodkas. That’s ample for enjoyment, learning, and a memorable evening, but not enough to get drunk.
- We’ll be having some of the typical snacks that accompany Polish drinking. You will get to find out for yourself how the Polish keep their balance even when drinking a lot of vodkas. Tips and Advice – Your guide will give you some personalized recommendations for how to enjoy the rest of your stay. We’ll tell you about some great local spots to visit for food, entertainment, and sightseeing.
- Each guest will get a summary of the tour to help you remember the places we have visited and the vodkas we have tried.
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- The minimum number of participants is 2, the maximum number is 12 people
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
I thought I should do this tour while in Poland and it didn't disappoint. I can say this tour was very authentic experience. Pawel was very knowledgable and he spoke perfect English. He shared a lot of information about vodka, customs and drinking culture in Poland. We tried many different types of vodka as well as Polish food. Great way to explore the local flavours and culture from locals perspective.