Green Warsaw Bike Tour
About this activity
Did you know that almost 25% of Warsaw’s area is green? We love our parks, green squares and wild Vistula river banks. It truly offers its visitors a breath of fresh air. Varsovians enjoy spending their free time outside: strolling, biking, sunbathing, even partying in open air summer bars. We will take you on a ride along Warsaw’s greenest spots, not missing some of the top attractions like Łazienki Park, serving as home to a deer, peacocks and the cutest squirrels. Later, we’ll ride through both Wisła (the Vistula) banks: the wild Eastern one, full of trees and wildlife (that's where you can spot a beaver!) and the modern, trendy Western bank. It’s a great opportunity to see the local life, arts and nature and burn some calories at the same time.Read more Show less
- Local guide
- Bike rental
- Food and drinks
- Rain poncho (5 PLN)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (rain poncho costs 5 PLN).
- Minimum age is 10 years old.
- The participant must confirm a knowledge of Polish law of the road regarding bicycles.
- Drinking alcohol just before or during the tour is forbidden. If the guide responsible for the tour considers the participant to be unfit to cycle, s/he may be refused participation in the tour. Refusal for safety reasons is not grounds for a refund.
Collections This experience is part of these collections
You may also likeSee all 24 Collections
Click to discover other experiences See all
CollectionsChopin 19 Activities
CollectionsOther Trip 36 Activities
CollectionsConcentration Camp 16 Activities
CollectionsShooting Course 5 Activities
CollectionsNight Life 14 Activities
CollectionsLodz 4 Activities
CollectionsSegway 9 Activities
CollectionsPolish beer 7 Activities
CollectionsVodka 10 Activities
CollectionsKrakow 17 Activities