Half Day City Sightseeing Tour of Warsaw
At the Old Town you can enjoy a walking tour passing by the Castle Square, King Sigismund's Column, St. John's Cathedral, the Old Town Market Square and the Barbican.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Great tour, spoilt a little by the persistent drizzle. The old town is amazing. Would have been great to spend more time there.
This was an excellent tour with an excellent guide who was able to furnish detail and fact we never knew. It's an excellent introduction to the city if you've never been there before.
An excellent tour, giving an overview of the city. Our guide Art was very knowledgeable and great sense of humour.
We were guidd by art. He is very friendly and funny.
The guide was very good and gave an excellent overview of Warsaw's main sights. The walk through the gardens was just beautiful with the autumn colours and lovely old buildings . There were 2 periods of 45 minutes of walking at a manageable pace. I would definitely recommend this tour.