Private Off the Beaten Path trip in Warsaw
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grzybowski Square, Warsaw Poland
We will start on Grzybowski Square, which is the epicenter of capital contrasts - from pre-war buildings, through relics of communism, to modern skyscrapers of the future.
Duration: 35 minutes
Pass By: Palace of Culture and Science, Plac Defilad 1, Warsaw 00-110 Poland
Short information about history of communim time.
Pass By: Warsaw Institute of Technology, ul. plac Politechniki 1, Warsaw 00-661 Poland
Short information about Warsaw University of Technology.
Pass By: Copernicus Science Centre, Wybrzeze Kosciuszkowskie 20, Warsaw 00-390 Poland
The River Vistula will reveal its secrets - after all it is the queen of Polish rivers.
Stop At: Praga Polnoc, ul.Zabkowska, Warsaw Poland
We will discover the secrets of Warsaw courtyards, look at the gates to feel the breeze of another city, slightly hidden from the eyes of onlookers. We will get to know the places where Varsovians meet, we will see where hipsters and nature enthusiasts go to.
Duration: 50 minutes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Local guide
- incredible stories about unknown and non-touristic places in Warsaw
- transportation by retro van
- Tour guide set (+8 pln per person)
- lunch in a milk bar (+20 pln per person)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Our retro minivans Nysa 522 have not got air conditioning. They have heating system for wintertime.
- Our vintage vans h Nysa 522 have not got seatbelts (which is legal with classic vintage cars).
- Please wear comfortable clothes because during the tour are short walks.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Even though my time was shortened by a late flight, it was still worth the effort to see part of this historic city. My guide, Lukasz, could not have been more professional and attentive during our time together, and he was so energetic I completely forgot about my travel weariness. We saw several monuments from WWII and he described in detail how things transpired and how the country has evolved through several political systems. I would definitely use Viator and their partner in Warsaw, Adventure Warsaw.