Warsaw Food Tour off the beaten path by retro minibus
- Transportation by retro minibus
- Foodie - guide
- Polish doughnut
- Daily selection of snacks at bazaar - drinks, pickles, cold meats, cheese, bread, sour cabbage, fish
- Pickup is available up to 1 km from the central point which is Palace of Culture and Science
- Food and drinks above specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pickup is available up to 1 km from the central point which is Palace of Culture and Science.
- This tour is available only for persons taller than 150 cm (4,9 ft).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You must contact Tour Operator before booking the tour to make sure is the tour appropriate to you if you have food intolerance, allergies or other health issues.
- The minimum number of persons needed to launch the tour is 2. A single traveller can join the tour if another booking for at least 2 persons exists.
- If a single reservation is made for 1 to 7 persons they are joined with other travellers, to total 8, which is a capacity of one retro minibus.
- If a single reservation is made for at least 8 persons, tour becomes exclusive for that group and no other travellers are added.
- Retro minibuses are not equipped with air conditioning, they are equipped with an efficient heating system for wintertime.
- Some of the retro minibuses are not equipped with seatbelts (which is legal with classic vintage cars).
- This tour consists of 70% of walk and 30% of the drive.
- Vegetarian option is available, tour supplier must be informed about this requests at least 24 hours before the tour.
- Vegan and non-gluten options are not available.
- If two minibuses are used on the tour guide will ride in only one during transfers.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
My fiancé and I went on this food tour and it was amazing. Mark was a wonderful guide who gave us such an authentic Polish experience. He was well-versed in the history of the area. We went to so many places on our vacation and out of everything we did my fiancé said this was his favorite thing.
Great tour and Mark made or even better. Highly recommend this especially if you get Mark as your guide.
What a great tour! We had so much fun and the food was amazing. Our tour guide was also fantastic and we felt like we had a tour that was tailored to our interests and background. Highly recommend this tour.