Wellington Hop-on Hop-Off Bus Tour
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutesStops on the Only Route:
- 145 Wakefield St - Starting point of the service
- Lookout Road
- Wellington Zoo - Stop A
- 35 Ghuznee St - Bus Stop outside Milk Crate Cafe
- 1A Upland Rd - The top of the Cable Car Sevice
- ZEALANDIA Ecosanctuary
- The Lady Norwood Rose Garden
- 34 Molesworth St - By the entrance to New Zeland Parliament
- Wellington Museum
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa
Wellington Hop On Hop Off Guided Tours
Operates: All bookings must start from Stop number 1 (145 Wakefield Street). First departure is at 9:30am Daily.
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Live commentary
- Food and drinks
- Admission to attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Departure time vary throughout the year. Cruise ship days we run every 30mins. Non-Cruise days between 1st October and late April will be every 45mins. May 1st - September 30th departures will be every 90mins.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
A great trip with an awesome and knowledgeable driver who knew the area very well and threw in lots of facts
Great tour around the city with points of interest talked about in detail at a cheap price which made it well worth it. I didn't do the whole trip as I was short on time so didn't use the get on get off service, I just got off at the top of the Cable Cart which meant I stayed on track of my time and left something more to do for my next visit.
The tour driver was very knowledgeable and entertaining. She referred to herself as the "hat lady" always wearing her hat. The round-about tour was enjoyable, getting to know the city and leaving plenty of time to explore on our own.
Very enjoyable hop on hop off experience. Great driver. Very knowledgeable and super interactive. Definitely recommend.
This tour was amazing!
This was okay. Not a regular hoho bus. It was a mini van that did the route because the streets are too narrow for a big bus. The driver did give commentary. We stayed on for the entire route then left at the stop by the ship. I wondered what would happen if too many people hopped off and then all tried to get back on at the same stop? Also, it was a rather long walk to where you pick up the bus and the directions were very confusing. We had to stop and ask people for help three times to find the meeting spot.
Great company to deal with. Knowledgeable and obliging driver. Awesome scenery.
Very pretty drive. The bus driver was very nice and helpful. Small bus/van. Comfortable.