Hop on Hop off Sightseeing Bus Tour
As the capital of New Zealand, Wellington is jampacked with historical, natural and cultural sights. This Wellington hop on hop off city sightseeing tour is the best way to see all of the city’s highlights if you happen to be short on time, or if you just want a brief introduction of all the spots before you go back and spend more time exploring them. In your two hour tour, you’ll be accompanied by a small group of fellow travelers and a driver guide in a mini bus, which will let you navigate through narrow, windy roads of Wellington. Providing a more up close preview of the sights through roads large buses can’t go, your driver guide will be able to provide commentary and local insights to these places. You will stop by Mt. Victoria, The Cable Car, Weta Cave and Old St. Paul’s for a quick photo stop. If you want to stop for a longer time at any of the 17 stops, just let your driver know so you can hop off and explore them on your own, and easily hop on to one of the next buses that come by every 1.5 hours!
- Two hour bus tour of the main highlights of Wellington City, from Mount Victoria to Weta Cave
- Get a commentary of Wellington’s culture and history from local guides
- Freedom to hop off at one of the 17 stops if you prefer to explore that spot by yourself for a while longer
- Small tour size and mini bus, so you can navigate the windy streets of Wellington and get a more personal experience
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email