Downtown West Palm Beach Food Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: West Palm Beach Food Tours, 333 Evernia St, West Palm Beach, FL 33401-5403
Spend a few hours exploring West Palm Beach's downtown area on this epicurean adventure. We'll get you off-the-beaten path for 15 tastings from the best locally owned restaurants, and along the way we'll sprinkle in a little history, architecture and culture to round out your perfect afternoon in sunny South Florida! Ready for a taste of South Florida? Bite into a Cubano which pairs perfectly with our Prosecco Mojito. Explore a hidden tropical courtyard and have your picture taken in a retro-Airstream trailer dining car. Meet a chef who’s been featured on The Food Network, and discover authentic Peruvian cuisine. Learn all about our tropical fruits, and finish your day with the best Key Lime Pie in town!
Please note: please advise of any dietary restrictions and any birthday/anniversary celebrations in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking.
Duration: 3 hours
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- One (1) alcoholic beverage
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - West Palm Beach Food Tours
- Tour Guide Gratuity (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 12 people per tour.
- 1 mile of easy walking with an average of 2 blocks between restaurants.
- Comfortable walking shoe are advised
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children are welcome however this tour is most enjoyed by ages 8+.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 3 & under do not require a ticket as food will not be provided for them
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please advise at time of booking if you would prefer a non-alcoholic version of our Prosecco Mojito
- Please advise of any dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking. Our food orders are placed prior to the start of your tour.
- Please let us know if you are celebrating a birthday or anniversary in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Did not know what to expect - but it was an amazing day. Crystal, the tour owner and our guide, was perfect. She made a group of 10 people act like they had known each other for many years as the insider information of West Palm Beach was related to us. Even as a full time resident of South Florida and a frequent visitor to WPB I learned much about the City and the off the beaten track restaurants that we visited and sampled their scrumptious foods. This is a great way to learn about the heart and stomach of a city.
It was soo much fun and we even spotted a celebrity!
Tour was a lot of fun and a great way to see West Palm Beach, learn about some history and have some great food along the way.
My best friend and I had an awesome tour. Kristl was a wonderful guide. We got to taste different foods and learn about some restaurants in the downtown area along with learning about some culture of tthe city. I recommend this tour at the beginning of the trip as we were given ideas for places to eat and other things to do in the area. I'm looking forward to the pictures that Kristl will be sending us of our tour.